Copyright © 2006 Prominence Web Solutions
Instrument Makers & Luthiers
- Caffe Lena (www.caffelena.com) - Americanís oldest continuously running coffeehouse. We are fortunate to have it ony an hour away.
- Canajoharie Library & Art Gallery (www.clag.org) - truly local, and a gem for music as well as the American paintings for which they are famed.
- Dance Flurry (www.danceflurry.org) - held in Saratoga in February. Dancing, dancing, dancing - all to live music and plenty left over for listening to or to jam with.
- Friendís Meeting House (Click for contact info) - on Madison Avenue in Albany, a song circle that meets Sunday evenings, year-round.
- Gates Hill (www.sonnyochs.com) - Concert series often featuring songwriters.
- Golding Park Cafe (www.goldingparkcafe.com) - local winter concert series held in a coffeehouse.
- Great American Irish Festival (www.greatamericanirishfestival.com) - lots and lots of Irish, and LOUD.
- Music on Mainstreet (www.musiconmainstreet.com) - Obviously biased, I feel it is the best of the small town free summer music series.
- Old Songs (www.oldsongs.org) - sponsor concerts throughout the year and the big festival in June. Youíll find me there.
- PSG (www.pickingandsinging.org) - Pickiní and Singiní Gatheriní - welcomes all. These folks know how to sing!
- Schoharie Presbyterian Church (Click for contact info)- winter concert series, often features songwriters plus a song circle on Tuesdays, September through June.
Also Important in My Life
- IOCA (www.ioca.org) - The Intercollegiate Outing Club Association
- Mort Wimple Associates (www.farmsunlimited.com) - country real estate, been with him since 1981.
- NSS (www.caves.org) - National Spelelological Society - if you want to know about caves, this is the place to go.